THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

STRENGH OF LIFE

When im lost in the rain, in yours eyes i know i found the light to light my way’s ,sometimes i feel like im drag behind the wheels but i just take it slow..hows life for real? I duuno because i cant deny it how hard was life really is. Look into my eye’s what you meant to me.. such your heart ,such your soul you were meant for me for truly.. you know its true, everythings i do i do it for you and only you.

..sorry ,i never told you, and i wanted to say and now for truly not because you are so far far and far away..You are shinning down for me from heaven..we are meant to be for eternity.. ..

Moon so bright night so fine..keep your hearth here with mine, lifes a dream we are dreaming..raise the moon catch the wind, seize the day stand up for the life..I wanna spend my lifetime for loving you ..words can’t expreesed how much you meant to me..you know i can’t smile without you.You such a heat that breaking the ice and make it easily melt..

No matter what you do, i promise you my heart i will be around you like no ones can. you in live with it.over and ver i look into eyes it such a miracle in it. I want to hold you and i >I wanna be by your side’s and be everythings to u. You are keys to my heart that could opens everywant to be close to you and wont to let you go..

0 comments: